There is a hole in my bucket list
It’s been a while hasn’t it? We are both having so much fun that we are neglecting our blog! Oh the crime! J-Lew Kitty is off on his adventures with Kiss Kitty, it seems he doesn’t want us anymore :( boo.
Anyways, we have came up with a very inventive (not invented by us) idea! There are lists everywhere telling us what we need to do and experience before we kick the proverbial bucket, but what about the things we shouldn’t do? The things we should stay well clear of? Well Wendy and Jill have decided to address this issue and have decided to do an Anti-bucket list! This list is all the things that we recommend NOT to do before we die! Welcome to our There’s a hole in my bucket list……
So here goes!
1) Kill one self - It is very important to me that I do not kill myself before I die. It is definitely something I don’t want to do before my death.
2) End up in jail and fight over that bar of soap. I imagine it wouldn’t be a pleasant experience. Also, I probably end up as someone’s bitch.
3) Participate in illegal cloning, only legal ones okay?
4) Shit myself in public.
1) Do not keep a bucket with a hole in it, it’s pointless and useless and will only be a hindrance in the transportation of liquids from one location to another.
2) Do not break a bone by playing on a trampoline….especially when you are 20, it is painful and embarrassing and the A&E staff will laugh at you when you tell them what you did.
3) Do not punch a Koala in the face….the reason for this is pretty obvious isn’t it….the Kangaroo’s don’t like it. Also do not refer to a Koala as a Koala Bear, it is not a Bear, it is a marsupial!
4) Meth! this is one type of crystal that just ain’t pretty, go for swarovski instead.
I remember the first time you signed an email with SWAK. I didn’t know what it meant. It sound violent, like a slap connecting. SWAK! Batman knocking down the Riddler. SWAK! Cries of “Liar! Liar!” Tears. SWAK! So I wrote back: SWAK? And the next time you wrote, ten minutes later, you explained.
I love the ridiculous image I got from that, of you leaning over your laptop, touching your lips gently to the screen, sealing your words to me before turning them into electricity. Now every time you SWAK me, the echo of that electricity remains.
Let’s just talk about Wednesday’s perfect “not giving a fuck” attitude because it’s marvelous.
I just realized todays wednesday
Just because it’s Wednesday
…And I thought Link liked Mario…
I fucking love this blog.
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE